Kingspan Albion Ultrasteel Horizontal Indirect 300L Unvented Cylinder
Indirect horizontal cylinders are a active solution for locations where height restrictions are present, such as lofts, enabling for unvented cylinders to be installed in households where in other cases it would not be possible. These cylinders are manufactured to heat up reapidly using the innovative coil-in-coil heat exchanger with the heat produced from a regular gas, oil or electric boiler. They also include a 3 kW backup immersion heater, which can act as a increase or a additional fuel source.
Ultrasteel cylinders produce top flow rates and mains pressure hot water control up to 3 bar for dominant showers and the fast filling of baths or sinks, making them suitable for property's with numerous bathrooms or extra utility rooms.
Built from top-grade materials, such as Duplex stainless steel for much greater corrosion resistance.
The Kingspan Albion Ultrasteel Horizontal includes the same top end grade build quality of all the Kingspan vertical cylinders and are built from the DUPLEX stainless steel for e protection against corrosion.
Features and Benefits:Ã‚Â
- 50mm CFC & HCFC-free foam insulation for low heat loss
- Economical to run with minimal maintenance and no hidden costs
- Factory fitted temperature & pressure relief valve
- 22mm compression connections
- High quality inlet control set with balanced cold
- Good flow rate ideal for homes with multiple bathrooms and fast filling of baths
- Suitable for use with gas or oil boilers
- Fast reheat times for quick availability of hot water
- Inlet Control Set with balanced cold
- Temperature & pressure relief valve
- 15mm/22mm Tundish
- 25 Litre expansion vessel
- 2 x 3kW Standard Immersion HeaterÃ‚Â
- Two port Valve
- Product Manual including Benchmark log