The Kingspan Albion Slimline Cylinders coming in a diameter of 478mm and is the ideal cylinder for the tight fit installation where space is at a premium and a small footprint is essential. Ultrasteel slimline cylinders heat up rapidly via the coil-in-coil heat exchanger with heat supplied from a conventional gas, oil or electric boiler. The slimline also comes complete with back up immersion which can also act as a boost or secondary heat source.
Features & Benefits
- Mains pressure hot water for powerful showers
- Good flow rate ideal for homes with multiple bathrooms and fast filling of baths
- Suitable for use with gas or oil boilers
- Fast reheat times for quick availability of hot water
- Economical to run with minimal maintenance and no hidden costs
- 50mm CFC and HCFC-free foam lagging for low heat loss
- Manufactured from ‘Duplex’ stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance
All cylinders supplied with 22mm Tundish, temperature 15mm PRV , immersion heater, inlet valve with balanced cold.