Lustrolite High Gloss Wall Panelling is an advanced multi-layer acrylic sheet that looks just like glass. Applications include shower walls, bathrooms and kitchens. Weighing less than a quarter of a traditional glass sheet, Lustrolite has 20 times the impact strength.
The colour is permanently fused to the clear layer and is highly resistant surface.
- Lustrolite has a mirror reflection high gloss finish
- Installs 3–6x faster than tiles
- Fits straight over new or existing wall finishes, including tiles
- Can be cut and drilled with normal power tools (circular saws, jigsaws, electric planer etc)
- High scratch resistance and easy to clean due to durable hard coating
- 25x the impact strength of glass, yet only half the weight
- Economical shipping, storage and installation
- Impervious to moisture, and large, hygienic panel sizes eliminate the need for grout
Lustrolite is easy to keep clean using warm soapy water and a microfiber cloth, chamois, or squeegee.
Lustrolite’s hygienic, non-stick surface will not harbor the build up of mould, bacteria, soap or calcium. Due to the large size of the panels grout usage is eliminated.
A high performance hard coat on the outer surface provides high scratch and chemical resistance, and affords effortless cleaning.
Lustrolite will not scratch, crack, warp, stain or discolour from normal residential use.
Please note – Lustrolite cannot be used behind gas cooktops, and must be a minimum of 50mm away from ceramic, electric or induction cooktops.