Adey MagnaClean Micro2 Filter - Black
MagnaClean Professional2 is a proven, high efficiency, compact, magnetic and non-magnetic filter designed to protect domestic heating systems.
MagnaClean Micro2 has been developed by the industry leading and multi-award winning company that pioneered magnetic filtration. ADEY’s filters are already protecting two million heating systems throughout the UK.
MagnaClean Micro2 delivers exceptional domestic central heating system protection against the damaging effects of black iron oxide sludge and non-magnetic debris in applications where space is extremely limited. The compact in-line and push-fit filter not only helps reduce heating energy bills and extend the operational life of the system, it also helps reduce maintenance costs and carbon emissions.
- Smallest installation and servicing height in the industry
- In-line installation – Possible in a couple of minutes
- High performance compact filter - Ideal for the tightest spaces
- Multiple installation options
- Low profile drain valve – Easier servicing and dosing
- Improved valves – Greater reliability
- Dual non-magnetic debris chambers
- Twin reverse flow – Maximising debris capture
- Improved sheath design – Improved debris capture
- Speed-fit connectors – Faster servicing
- High perfomance seals
- Air vent assembly
- Immediate ongoing system protection
- Helps reduce heating bills – Up to 6% a year
- Helps reduce maintenance costs – Up to 33%
- Helps extend the system lifetime
- No ongoing running costs
- Helps reduce carbon emissions