With unique two way flow engineering, a liquid filled sensing element and patented 'bonding' technology, the Myson range of thermostatic radiator valves deliver accurate and reliable temperature control for today's central heating systems. With a Myson 2-way valve, you are guaranteed years of trouble performance, enabling you to save up to 17% on central heating bills whilst helping the environment by reducing harmful gas emissions. Easy to install, the Myson 2-Way TRV range is the only choice for the professional installer, specifier, local authorities and the homeowner. The Myson 2-way TRV's carry an 'A' grade European Thermostatic Efficiency Label (TELL), meeting the highest energy efficient standards.
Myson Two-Way Contract Thermostatic Radiator Valves
A complete solution designed for use with today's radiators.
- Accurate and reliable temperature control
- The most complete thermostatic radiator valve available for today's central heating systems
- Years of guaranteed trouble free performance
- Pushfit version available
- Easy to install
- Liquid filled sensing element
- Reduces harmful gas emissions and lowers heating bills by up to 17%
- Nickel finish
- Carries a European Thermostatic Efficiency Label (TELL) grade 'A'
- Maximum differential pressure 0.6 Bar
- Hysteresis < 0.5°K
- 8°C frost setting
- Differential pressure influence: 0.5K
- Maximum water temperature 120°C
- Response time: 26 minutes
- Water temperature influence: 0.5K
- Maximum operating pressure 10 Bar
- Conforms to BS EN215-1