Kitchens are often the room where space is at a premium, so traditional radiators take up precious space and limit design possibilities.
Fitting neatly into the dead space area of a kitchen unit plinth, the Myson Kickspace 500 kitchen plinth heater delivers a compact and efficient heating solution, freeing up space for other appliances and giving you the freedom to design your kitchen how you want. The hydronic Kickspace 500 plinth heater connects to your central heating system and features two controls - a fan speed setting and a summer/winter switch, providing a refreshing flow of air during warmer months. The Kickspace 500 comes with a white grille included, or alternative finishes are available if required.
Myson Kickspace 500 Hydronic Kitchen Plinth Heater
Fits neatly within a kitchen plinth to save valuable space.
- Draws room air over the heated fins of the unit heat exchanger, projecting warm air back into the room
- Controls are located on the front for easy access
- Choice of heating fan speeds - winter or summer (fan only)
- Fits neatly into a kitchen plinth, saving space
- Connects to the central heating system like a traditional radiator (also requires an electrical connection to power the fan)
- Designed to be installed horizontally into recessed locations
- Available in a variety of finishes to complement different decors
- Can be fitted with the remote wall switch or a remote thermostat
- 2 year guarantee
Please note: a white grille is supplied with the Myson Kickspace 500, other grille finishes are available separately.