Free up more space in your home with the innovative Kickspace 600E plinth heater range, perfect for kitchens and hallways where space is at a premium.
An alternative to a traditional radiator, the Myson Kickspace 600E connects to an electrical fuse and is neatly and discreetly installs into recessed locations such as a kitchen plinth or floor cavity, drawing air over the heated fins of the units heat exchanger and projecting warm air back out into the room. The Myson Kickspace 600E fan convectors are ideal for homes that may not be able to have a central heating system, or for use in areas that are difficult to route pip work to. The Kickspace 600E with brushed stainless steel grille features a choice of fan speeds, and offers summer and winter modes for cool air circulation in the warmer months and instant heat in cold weather.
Myson Kickspace 600E Electric Domestic Base Plinth Heater
Innovative space-saving solution from Myson, providing an alternative to a traditional radiator.
- Connects to a standard 240V electrical fuse spur, providing 3kW output
- Works by drawing room air in over the heated fins of the units heat exchanger, projecting warm air back out into the room
- Neatly and discreetly installed into recessed locations such as a kitchen plinth or floor cavity
- The unit requires an adequate supply of inlet air and the motor axis must remain horizontal
- Features different fan speeds and summer/winter mode - accessible from the front of the grille
- Compact alternative to a traditional radiator, freeing up space for more design possibilities in your home
- Summer setting provides fan only operation for air circulation in warmer months
- The perfect heating solution for homes without central heating
- Other models are a available with a white or brown grille, to suit different interiors
- Electronic & Hydronic versions available
- Smaller output versions available (Myson Kickspace 500E)