Myson's range of Matchmaster manual radiator valves are fully compliant with BS 2767-10 and use a graphite gland packing, which can compressed by simply tightening the gland nut to deliver many years of trouble free performance. Each Myson Matchmaster valve is manufactured to a high standard, with a high quality finish and has the additional security of a 'cap retaining' screw fixing for handwheel and lockshield tops. Pushfit versions available.
Myson Matchmaster Radiator Valves - BS2767-10 Compliant
Years of trouble free performance from graphite gland packing.
- Fully compliant with BS 2767-10 requirements
- Graphite gland packing can be easily compressed by tightening the gland nut - providing years of trouble free operation
- Produced with a high quality finish
- Additional security of a 'cap retaining' screw fixing for the handwheel and lockshield tops
- Pushfit version available
- Maximum operating pressure 10 BAR
- Maximum water temperature 120°C
- Conforms to BS 2767-10
- Back seating arrangement for maintenance of the gland without draining down
- 10mm or 15mm sizes available