The Matchmaster PPV manual valves range from Myson has all the features of the Matchmaster valves, with the addition of a handy pushfit connection in either 10mm or 15mm sizes. The valves use a graphite gland packing, normally used on higher end valves and providing years of trouble free performance. Each Myson Matchmaster Pushfit valve is manufactured to a high quality, and has the additional security of a 'cap retaining' screw fixing for the handwheel and lockshield tops. Available with a factory assembled integral 'Pushfit' 90 elbow, providing cleaner aesthetics and lifelong impact resistance.
Myson Matchmaster Pushfit Radiator Valves
All the features of the Matchmaster range, with a handy pushfit connection.
- Handy pushfit connection in addition to all the features of the Myson Matchmaster range
- Years of trouble free performance with graphite gland packing
- High quality finish
- Additional security of a 'cap retaining' screw fixing for the handwheel and lockshield tops
- Non pushfit version available
- Maximum operating pressure 10 BAR
- Conforms to BS 2767-10
- Back seating arrangement for maintenance of the gland without draining down
- Maximum water temperature 120°C
- 10mm or 15mm sizes available
- 90° options