Available in 10mm or 15mm and finished in a bright nickel, the beautifully designed Myson Petite thermostatic radiator valves combine attractive design with total reliability, featuring a wax filled sensing element and Myson's innovative two-way flow engineering to suit today's heating systems.The Myson Petite range of TRVs use the same body as the TRV2Way valves, making compatible with the complete range of remote sensors, adjusters and the reduced dexterity head.
Myson Petite Thermostatic Radiator Valve
Beautifully designed for today's central heating systems.
- Incorporates Myson's unique two-way flow technology
- Finished in bright nickel
- Combines attractive design with reliability
- Uses the same body as the Myson TRV2Way range
- Choose from 10mm or 15mm versions
- Features a wax filled sensing element
- Compatible with the complete range of adjusters, remote sensors and the reduced dexterity head
- Conforms to BS EN215-1
- Maximum operating pressure 10 Bar
- Maximum differential pressure 0.6 Bar
- Hysteresis <0.5°K
- Maximum water temperature 120°C
- Frost setting 8°C