The Myson MRT1 wall-mounted room thermostat monitors and compares a room's temperature with the desired temperature set on the heating control. If the room's temperature drops below the desired level, the room thermostat will request for the programmer to run the central heating system until the temperature rises to the desired level, when which the MRT1 will switch off the heating circuit.
Myson MRT1 Room Stat
Easy to use room thermostat, featuring a rotary control dial.
- Wall mounted, temperature activated on/off switch
- Set the desired temperature using the rotary dial
- Monitors and compares room temperature with the set temperature on the control
- Switches off the central heating system when temperature reaches pre-defined level
- Gas bellow with anticipator
- Lockable or high/low temperature restrict functionality
- 6Â°C to 30Â°C operating range
- 1.3Â°C switching differential
- Large terminal screws
- Electronic version also available (MRTE)