OWL Heating Room Sensor TSE220-001
The Room Sensor will work with your existing Network OWL gateway and will provide you with the complete functionality of the Intuition c offering.
The Room Sensor replaces your existing room thermostat. It has advanced digital temperature sensing and provides three simple push-buttons for the essential heating controls. It is battery powered and uses the existing wiring connected back to your boiler. If wiring does not currently exist between the boiler and the desired Room Sensor location (hall or lounge) then an OWL Intuition-cw will be required. This provides an additional Relay Unit which should be wired directly to and located next to the boiler.
If you currently have Intuition-e, Intuition-pv or Intuition-lc this modular upgrade is easily added to your existing online account and smart phone application.
Your simple stylish Room Sensor features 3 push buttons:
- Comfort Mode - if you are feeling cold and would like the heating to come on you can simply press the Comfort button
- Standby mode – if you are out at work, going shopping, why waste money on heating your home? Press the button as you leave to and the heating will switch down to the pre set standby temperature
- Away mode – if you are leaving your home unoccupied for an extended period of time and would like the heating to turn off then you should press the Away button
Features & Benefits:
- Web dashboard – at last a simple interface for your heating control that is a pleasure to use – from anywhere in the world!
- Stylish wireless Room Sensor – battery powered, digital technology with three simple push-buttons for essential heating controls.
- Weather compensated heating control – uses Internet sourced weather data to dynamically optimise heating start and end times.
- iPhone and Android Apps – live status information and remote control. Tell your heating you are going to be late home!
- Historic data graphs – view your historic room temperature data graphically.
- Over air software upgrade - system is easily upgradable to provide access to future features and services.
What's In The Box: Room Sensor (Battery powered, with Comfort (+), Standby & Away buttons), 2 x AAA alkaline battery Installation /User Manual