OWL Hot Water Tank Sensor TSE220-051
Hot Water Tank Sensor
The Hot Water Tank Sensor will work with your existing Intuition-c setup and will provide you with the complete functionality of the Intuition h system - allowing control of hot water as well as heating.
The Tank Sensor sits alongside the existing thermostat on the hot water tank. It has an external temperature sensor that is simply fitted into the sensor pocket on the hot water tank. It is battery powered and uses the existing wiring connected to your hot water system. If you currently have Intuition-e, Intuition-pv or Intuition-lc this module upgrade would, in combination with the Intuition -c Room Sensor, provide complementary functionality with the rest of your system - and both of these can be easily added to your existing online account and smart phone application.
Your Tank Sensor features 3 push buttons:
- Comfort and Standby - these buttons activate controls for the Intuition-c heating application and are not normally used in a hot water control application.
- More H/W – To boost the hot water temperature press this button.
Features & Benefits:
- Web dashboard – at last a simple interface for your heating / hot water controls that is a pleasure to use – from anywhere in the world!
- iPhone and Android Apps – live status information and remote control. Tell your heating you are going to be late home!
- Historic data graphs – view your historic hot water temperature data graphically.
- Over air software upgrade - system is easily upgradable to provide access to future features and services.
What's In The Box:Tank Sensor (Battery powered, with Comfort (+), Standby & More H/W buttons), 2 x AAA alkaline battery Installation /User Manual