OWL Intuition-cw Wireless Internet Combi Boiler Controls TSE220-111
Suitable for use with Combi Boilers
Intuition-cw consists of three main parts. The Network OWL gateway simply plugs into your existing broadband router and wirelessly links with both the Room Sensor and Relay Unit. The stylish, simple Room Sensor and Relay Unit are wirelessly connected - allowing you to simply replace your existing thermostat with the Relay Unit located at your boiler's existing wiring centre and the room sensor anywhere in your property (battery powered). Intuition -cw has advanced digital temperature sensing and provides three push-buttons for the essential heating controls.
The Network OWL gateway provides a secure connection to the OWL Intelligent Cloud software platform. You can then login to access your heating controls with a clear, easy to use web dashboard from any Internet connected computer, anywhere! Android and iPhone Apps are available free to download giving you total control whilst on the move.
The Room Sensor and Relay Unit both feature 3 push buttons:
- Comfort Mode - if you are feeling cold and would like the heating to come on you can simply press the Comfort button.
- Standby mode – if you are out at work, going shopping, why waste money on heating your home? Press the button as you leave and the heating will switch down to the preset temperature.
- Away mode – if you are leaving your home unoccupied for an extended period of time and would like the heating to turn off then you simply press the Away button.
Features & Benefits:
- Web dashboard – at last a simple interface for your heating control that is a pleasure to use – from anywhere in the world!
- Stylish wireless Room Sensor – battery powered, digital technology with three simple push-buttons for essential heating controls.
- Weather compensated heating control – uses Internet sourced weather data to dynamically optimise heating start and end times.
- iPhone and Android Apps – live status information and remote control. Tell your heating you are going to be late home!
- Historic data graphs – view your historic room temperature data graphically.
- Over air software upgrade - system is easily upgradable to provide access to future features and services.
What's In The Box: Network OWL gateway with external antenna, Plug top power supply (100-240v AC/5V DC) with UK & Euro Adaptors, Ethernet Cable, Room Sensor [RBT-3C] (Battery powered, with Comfort (+), Standby & Away buttons), Relay Unit [RMT-6C] (Mains powered, with Comfort (+), Standby & Away buttons), back plate x2, safety wiring cover x2, 2 x AAA alkaline battery, Installation Instructions.