OWL Intuition-pv Solar PV Monitoring TSE200-103
Intuition-pv is a new OWL product created to complement and monitor your Solar PV installation. OWL Intuition-pv provides real-time access to your electricity consumption and Solar PV generation data through your web browser, smart phone or tablet.
If you have a Type 1 system, then you just need to purchase Intuition-pv on its own. However, if you have a Type 2 system you need to purchase both Intuition-pv and a Y Cable Pack.
Type 1 is where the feed from the PV Inverter is connected into a Henley junction block, together with the feed from the grid supply meter, before connection to the Consumer Unit / Distribution Box. Type 2 is where the feed from the PV Inverter is connected straight into the Consumer Unit / Distribution Box.
The Network OWL gateway automatically logs all of your consumption data securely within the Intuition Cloud software platform. You can then login to view your live and historic data, from any Internet connected computer, anywhere! Or if you wish, access OWL Intuition-pv on your smartphone using a dedicated iPhone or Android app - both available for FREE.
Network OWL simply plugs into your existing broadband router and wirelessly links with the Transmitter and Sensor. Energy data is automatically and continuously collected and stored within the Intuition Cloud via a Network OWL connected to your existing broadband Internet connection.
Real time and accumulated data can be viewed via:
- Web browsers (including iPad)
- iPhone and Android smart phones
- OWL energy monitors
Features & Benefits:
- Clear summary information with trend indicators and “hover over” analysis
- Easy to read graphs with hover over detail values
- Print or download graphs
- Supports block tariff based on usage
- Supports Economy 7 and other common timed tariffs
- Configurable real time consumption EcoNudge™ messages
- Download CSV data file for your own analysis
- Optional data push via Multicast or UDP protocols
- Software is upgradable to provide access to future new features and services
What's In The Box: Network OWL Gateway with external antenna, Plug top power supply – 240V UK, Ethernet cable, 3 channel Transmitter unit, 2 x standard Sensor clamp (10mm cable, 71A) 2 x AA alkaline battery, Installation /User Manual