Polypipe™ Water Underfloor Heating Systems are the ideal choice for homeowners and tradesmen looking to install the market leader in water underfloor heating systems.
Polypipe™ High Output - water underfloor heating single room kits are ideal for areas which need to produce a higher wattage output such as conservatories or areas with bi-fold doors, these kits are controlled by one thermostat. Each kit is designed to cover an area in square meters when the pipe is spaced at 100mm apart.
- 'A' Rated Wilo Single Circuit Constant Supply Unit (10m² - 20m² kits) - Polypipe UFH Zonal Regulation Unit provides a simpler method of connecting in to the existing system, without the need for expensive hydraulic or electrical alterations.
- 'A' Rated Wilo Multi Circuit Constant Supply Unit (25m² - 100m² kits) - Comes with mixer valve, adaptor kit and isolation valves. The Control Pack maintains the water temperature in an underfloor heating system between 35°C and 60°C.
- Pipe - Made from Polybutylene and having a 15mm outside diameter makes this pipe suitable for all plumbing and heating applications as a flexible alternative to copper tube.
- Polypipe Manual Room Thermostat - The Dial Room Thermostat provides simple temperature control with a large easy to read digital display.
- Edging Insulation - Edge Insulation is to be used around the edge of the room in order to minimise unwanted heat loss and allow for expansion.
- Pipe Cutters - Ratchet and lever mechanism will cut pipe, conduit and plastic extrusions up to 25mm without crushing.
- Accessories - Pipe Stiffeners, Floor Panels, Pipe Conduit.