Polypipe™ Multiple Room Water Underfloor Heating Systems are the ideal choice for homeowners and tradesmen looking to install the market leader in water underfloor heating systems, these kits give you the flexibility of controlling different rooms at different times and temperatures.
Polypipe™ High Output - Multiple zone underfloor heating kits are ideal for areas which need to produce primary heating, each zone can be controlled by its own thermostat (please note - the maximum pipe length per circuit is 100m) Each kit is designed to cover an area in square meters when the pipe is spaced at 100mm apart.
- ‘A’ Rated Grundfos Single Circuit Constant Supply Temperature Unit - New EEI compliant pump with mixer valve, adaptor kit and isolation valves. The Control Pack maintains the water temperature in an underfloor heating system between 35°C and 60°C.
- Multi port push fit manifold that includes fill & drain valves - The manifold comes complete with a drain and air vent assembly, which can be positioned on either end of the manifold and isolation valves are supplied separately for the supply end of the manifold. Each Polypipe manifold includes a flow meter on each flow port to provide a visual indicator of the flow through rate of each circuit.
- Thermal Actuators - Underfloor Heating Valve Actuator. The Polyplumb system is suitable for use in hot and cold water supply. The system is suitable for use in working applications up to 12 Bar/20 Degrees Centigrade (6 Bar/90 Degrees Centigrade)
- Single zone master control unit & multi zone slave unit - When used in a 'single zone' application the master wiring centre (PB1ZM) provides the wiring connections for the under floor heating pump, two-port zone valve, boiler switched live connection (230V or volt free) and the programmable room thermostat. The multi zone slave unit plugs in to the Single Zone Master Unit (PB1ZM) and provides simple wiring of actuators and room thermostats for multiple zone control.
- Polypipe manual room thermostats - The PBRS is a traditional dial type room thermostat that combines accurate comfort control with a familiar dial type user operation.
- Edging Insulation - Edge Insulation is to be used around the edge of the room in order to minimise unwanted heat loss and allow for expansion.
- Pipe Cutters - Ratchet and lever mechanism will cut pipe, conduit and plastic extrusions up to 25mm without crushing.
- Accessories – Pipe Stiffeners, Floor Panels, Pipe Conduit.