Overlay™ is a unique low profile floor heating system ideal for both renovation and new build projects.
Installed over the existing floor and only 18mm in depth, Overlay™ allows floor heating to be installed where traditional under floor systems would either require expensive excavation or would require the floor to be raised to an unacceptable level.
The Overlay™ system is available in 2 panel types to allow for installation to all build types and floor coverings.
Overlay™ panel is a fibrous panel used for heavyweight floor coverings such as ceramics, or where the floor covering needs to be secured directly to the panel, e.g. solid wood.
Overlay™ systems use a 12mm pipe at 150mm pipe centres and provide excellent response times and heat output compared with traditional built in under floor heating solutions and are therefore ideal for both traditional heating systems and low temperature renewable systems.
- Polypipe Zonal Regulation Unit 2/3 Circuits (5m² - 20m² kits) - Water temperature control for underfloor heating. Automatically switches On and Off via a built-in pipe thermostat. The unit also contains a wiring connection for a room thermostat or wireless sensor and covers up to 30m2 with a single pump unit.
- ‘A’ Rated Grundfos Single Circuit Constant Supply Temperature Unit (30m² - 80m² kits) - New EEI compliant pump with mixer valve, adaptor kit and isolation valves. The Control Pack maintains the water temperature in an underfloor heating system between 35°C and 60°C.
- Polypipe Overlay Floor Panel - Overlay™ allows floor heating to be installed into existing spaces quickly, simply and practically. The unique system is a patented low profile panel, which is laid over existing solid or timber floors. Tiles and laminate can be laid directly onto the system. Carpet and vinyl require a capping layer of 4-6mm plywood. Overlay™ is perfect for kitchens, bathrooms or conservatories, where minimal wall space is available and total design freedom is required.
- Polypipe manual room thermostat - The PBRS is a traditional dial type room thermostat that combines accurate comfort control with a familiar dial type user operation.
- Pipe includes stainless steel pipe stiffeners - Suitable for all plumbing and heating applications as a flexible alternative to copper tube. Suitable in both hard and soft water areas.