Polypipe™ Water Underfloor Heating Systems are the ideal choice for homeowners and tradesmen looking to install the market leader in water underfloor heating systems.
Polypipe™ Standard Output - water underfloor heating single room kits are ideal for well insulated areas which are to be controlled by one thermostat . Each kit is designed to cover an area in square meters when the pipe is spaced at 200mm apart.
This spacing is suitable for well insulated areas. If you are uncertain that your area is well insulated we recommend our high output systems.
- 'A' Rated Wilo Single Circuit Constant Supply Unit (10m² - 40m² kits) - Polypipe UFH Zonal Regulation Unit provides a simpler method of connecting in to the existing system, without the need for expensive hydraulic or electrical alterations.
- 'A' Rated Wilo Multi Circuit Constant Supply Unit (50m² - 100m² kits) - Comes with mixer valve, adaptor kit and isolation valves. The Control Pack maintains the water temperature in an underfloor heating system between 35°C and 60°C.
- Pipe - Made from Polybutylene and having a 15mm outside diameter makes this pipe suitable for all plumbing and heating applications as a flexible alternative to copper tube.
- Polypipe Manual Room Thermostat - The Dial Room Thermostat provides simple temperature control with a large easy to read digital display.
- Edging Insulation - Edge Insulation is to be used around the edge of the room in order to minimise unwanted heat loss and allow for expansion.
- Pipe Cutters - Ratchet and lever mechanism will cut pipe, conduit and plastic extrusions up to 25mm without crushing.
- Accessories - Pipe Stiffeners, Floor Panels, Pipe Conduits.