Range Tribune HE Slimline Indirect Unvented Cylinders
With the smallest diameter on the market, the Range Tribune HE Slimline cylinder delivers mains pressure hot water, even in older buildings.Âï¿½Ã‚Â Direct electric units feature a Long Life Incoloy immersion heater, which can be used in conjunction with 'low tariff electricity', saving you money. Indirect cylinders are designed for use with traditional boilers (gas, oil or electric). An immersion heater is fitted for back up heating if needed, for your complete peace of mind.
- High performance cylinders for continuous heating supplyÂï¿½Ã‚Â
- Smallest diameter of only 478 mm Âï¿½Ã‚Â
- Available in both Direct and Indirect format
- Perfect for installation in older buildings where space often restricted.
- Delivers mains pressure hot water
- 50mm-thick environmentally friendly CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane foam lagging.
- Range of capacities from 60 to 210 litres