Range Tribune Xe Indirect Unvented Cylinders
Designed to heat up rapidly using the primary heating coil connected to a gas or oil boiler. The cylinder will retain its heat for long periods so you can be assured of the most economical system choice. These cylinders also feature a back up immersion heater as a secondary heat source that can act as a boost when the primary heat source is not available.
These cylinders also feature a backup immersion heater as a secondary heat source that can act as a boost when the primary heat source is not available.
- ErP ‘A’ Rated for 120L and 150L Cylinders
- Up to 45% extra insulation for reduced heat loss
- Built-in thermal expansion space eliminating the need for an external expansion vessel
- Manufactured from Duplex stainless steel for excellent corrosion resistance
- Suitable for fully pumped circulation and sealed primary systems. Not suitable for gravity circulation
- Wide range of capacities - from 120 to 300 litre