Range Tribune Xe Pre - Plumbed Solar Unvented Cylinders
These unvented stainless steel cylinders for solar applications with factory fitted plumbing and wiring save up to 70% on-site installation time. Fitted with high efficiency EuP "A" rated pump, two port valves, an automatic bypass and a balancing valve, all units are also supplied with hot water and heating controls.
With excellent ErP Ratings, these cylinders come with up to 45% additional insulation to provide superior heat loss performance and maximum efficiency. The built-in thermal expansion space eliminates the need for an external expansion vessel and high recovery heat exchangers ensure fast heat up times.
- Up to 70% faster to install
- ErP ‘B’ Rated for 180L to 250L cylinders
- EuP compliant pump with an "A" rating for energy efficiency
- Up to 45% extra insulation for reduced heat loss
- Built-in thermal expansion space removing the need for an external expansion vessel
- Side mounted hot water outlet reduces heat loss, provides better access for solar cylinders that require more space than standard indirect cylinders
- Can be linked to an additional boiler or a solar thermal system
- Wide range of capacities - from 180 to 300 litres
- Separate central heating and hot water zones for maximum efficiencyÂ�
- Choose from single zone or twin zone heating units, twin zone models come with an extra two port valve and additional programmable room thermostat