Range Tribune Xe Solar Indirect Cylinders
Tribune XE Solar cylinders have been designed specifically with solar applications in mind. These cylinders feature a purpose-designed solar coil, which allows maximum heat transfer of solar energy into the stored water and are suitable for use with wide range of solar thermal systems - both evacuated tubes and flat plate panels.
Where solar input does not fully meet the heating and hot water requirements, the cylinders use input from the householders’ traditional heat source of gas, oil or electric boiler. Every cylinder also features an electric immersion heater for backup heating.
- Up to 45% extra insulation for reduced heat loss
- Built-in thermal expansion space eliminating the need for an external expansion vessel
- Duplex stainless steel for ultimate peace of mind
- Fully transferable 25-year guarantee
- Available in a range of capacities from 180 to 300 ltrs
- Help reduce energy bills and cut your carbon footprint
- High flow rate controls – Ideal for multiple bathrooms
- Mains pressure hot water – powerful showers & fast filling baths
- Fast reheat – hot water quickly available
- Environmentally friendly insulation – low heat loss, economical to run
- Low maintenance – no hidden costs