Sanicompact Macerator Small Bore Pumping System
Connections - Toilet & Basin
Discharges - 3m Vertical / 30m Horizontal
An automatic push-button flush is connected directly to the domestic water supply thereby eliminating the need for a cistern. Space-saving Sanicompact is ideal for installing additional cloakroom facilities almost anywhere. It accepts waste from a WC and wash basin pumping it away through 32mm pipework, up to 3 metres vertically, 30 metres horizontally or a lesser combination of both. N.B. Sanicompact requires a minimum of 1.7 Bar water supply pressure.
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth) - 445 x 390 x 430
- Discharge Pipe Diameter (mm) - 32
- Electrical Supply (V) - 220-240/50
- Motor Speed (RPM) - 800
- Water Consumption (litres) - 5
- A WC with built in macerator
- Automatic push-button flush connected directly to the domestic water supply
- Needs no cistern
- Features a soft-close toilet seat
Not suitable for use with SaniAlarm.