The Sancubic 2 Pro high peformance macerating pump by Saniflo is suitable for use in commercial applications, featuring two separate, load balancing pumps for a failsafe system. Both motors run simultaneously in the event of inflow overload, whilst in the unlikely event that one motor fails, the other will take over. The Sancubic 2 Pro macerator features two alarms, a hard-wired alarm on an externally mounted control box in addition to a secondary high frequency remote wireless alarm for ultimate safety, and alternately activates each motor to ensure even wear. The Saniflo Sanicubic Pro 2 macerator pump can be connected to a Business Management System and is ideal for busy commercial applications where business continuity is important.
Saniflo Sanicubic 2 Pro Macerating Pump
Contains two motors for failsafe performance, ideal for commercial use.
Possible connections: toilet, wall-hung toilet, basin, shower, bath tub, washing machine (indirect connection), dishwasher, bidet Discharges - 11m Vertical / 110m Horizontal
- High performance macerator pump ideal for commercial use
- Features two separate load balanced motors with high performance macerating systems that operate alternately to ensure even wear, and provide a failsafe system. Both motors run in the event of inflow overload and if one motor fails, the other takes over
- Includes two alarms, a hard wired alarm on an externally mounted control box, plus a second remote wirless alarm
- Fitted with 2 dip tubes - a long pickup tube for triggering the motor and pumping up the system, and a short pickup tube to trigger the alarm if the waste level reaches the upper point, also triggering the auxiliary pumping system
- Centre height of inlets is 140mm
- 35° working temperature, can handle up to 70° for short periods
- IP68 rated for protection against continuous submersion in water
- Can be connected to a Business Management System
- 50mm discharge pipework
- 1500 Watts x 2 motor power
- 12m³/h flow rate
- 220-240 V/50 Hz voltages
- 45L tank volume
Note: Isolation valves must be fitted to the inlet pipework and discharge pipework to isolate the unit in case of the need for service.