Saniplus Up Macerator Small Bore Pumping System
New improved easy access Saniplus Up replace's the Saniplus 1003.
Connections - Toilet, Shower, Basin & Bidet. Discharges - 5m Vertical / 100m Horizontal
Takes the waste from a WC, a wash basin and a shower then pumps it through 22mm small-bore pipework, vertically up to 5 metres or horizontally up to 100 metres or a lesser combination of both. Waste from the WC is dealt with first when the WC is flushed. Waste water is drained by gravity from shower, bidet or wash basin to the Saniplus through inlets on either side of the unit. Ideal for a shower room for the less able and you have the choice of both sanitaryware and location.
- Fitting Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth) - 331 x 526 x 235
- Discharge Pipe Diameter (mm) - 22 / 28 / 32
- Electrical Supply (V) - 220-240 / 50
- Min. Gravity Fall on Horizontal Run - 3
- Motor Speed (RPM) - 2800
- Two side inlets and a greater tank capacity
- Works with high output power showers
- One unit deals with the waste from an additional bathroom