Sanivite + Macerator Small Bore Pumping System
Connections - Kitchen Sink, Shower, Bidet, Basin, Bathtub, Dishwasher, Glass Washer & Washing Machine. Discharges - 5m Vertical / 50m Horizontal.
Waste water from dishwasher or washing machines, making the addition of a domestic kitchen or utility room easy, even when below or distant from a drain. Sanivite is a powerful pump with four inlets for connection to sinks or appliances. Waste water is pumped through 32mm small-bore pipework, vertically up to 5 metres or horizontally up to 50 metres or a lesser combination of both. The compact Sanivite is usually concealed in a kitchen unit but can also be concealed behind a demountable panel to give access if required.
- Fitting Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth) - 333 x 368 x 189
- Discharge Pipe Diameter (mm) - 32
- Electrical Supply (V) - 220-240 / 50
- Maximum Temperature (°C) - 60
- Motor Speed (RPM) - 2800
- 4mm deeper
- Low activation level (95mm)
- Ideal for hot, soapy water
- Four inlets
- Powerful, quiet pump
- Compact for concealed installation