SaniWall WC Frame with Concealed Cistern & Macerator Pump
Saniwall is a WC Frame complete with built-in concealed dual flush cistern and macerator unit. The Saniwall is for use when gravity fed plumbing is difficult or impossible to install. Saniwall is a built-in frame system designed to accommodate all types of suspended WC (not included).
In addition to taking the waste and water from a WC there are three further entry points, one high and two low, enabling wash basin, bidet and shower to drain to the macerator. The macerator then pumps waste up to 5m vertically, 100m horizontally or a lesser combination of both.
Saniflo SaniWall therefore enables the installation of a complete shower room, based on one simple system.
- Unique System - Offering built-in concealed dual flush cistern and macerator pump (including fixing and connecting accessories)
- Flexible - Suitable for all types of sanitary ware (standard fixing 180mm/230mm)
- Dual Flush Cistern - includes float valve, stopcock and standard Chrome Control Plate.
- Built-in Support - Macerator pump with 3 entry points (one high and two low) enable a wash basin, bidet and shower to drain through.
- Removable Base - allowing easy access to macerator unit.