Santon PremierPlus Solar Indirect Unvented Hot Water Cylinders
Indirect Cylinder - Heated via an external heat source such as a boiler. Also includes an electric immersion heater & solar coil.
Unvented Cylinder - Pressurised unit, fed directly from mains water. No header tank required.
The Santon PremierPlus Indirect Twin Coil Solar Cylinder offers all of the benefits of the standard Santon PremierPlus Unvented Cylinder to give powerful mains pressure showering and fast filling baths, with the added benefit of lower running costs.
The Santon PremierPlus Solar Cylinder is an environmentally friendly and efficient way of providing domestic hot water. Unlike some other ‘twin coil’ cylinders (which simply use heating coils designed for traditional boiler heated cylinders), Santon PremierPlus Solar cylinders have a purpose designed solar heating coil at the base of the cylinder, which ensures maximum heat input and efficiency from the solar energy.
- 30 Year Cylinder Guarantee
- Mains pressure (unvented) hot water for balanced supply to showers and mixers
- Duplex stainless steel cylinder for long life
- 190, 210, 250 and 300 litre capacities
- Choice of direct or indirect auxiliary heat input
- Specially designed solar coil for maximum solar efficiency
- Complete package includes - Safety and hot water controls/Remote expansion vessel
- High flow rates for improved hot water delivery
- Compatible with a wide range of UK solar systems
- Lower running costs and reduced energy bills
- Environmentally friendly – reduced carbon emissions
- Equally suited for New Build or Refurbishment projects
- Fully indemnified design service
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Product may differ from image slightly.