Sentinel System Filter
The Sentinel 22mm Magnetite System Filter has been designed specifically to control and remove all forms of sludge and debris generally associated with your standard domestic central heating system.The Sentinel System Filter provides quick and effective removal of both magnetic and non magnetic debris, ensuring your central heating system maintains optimum performance and efficiency, working effectively in conjunction with Sentinel's range of flushing and inhibiting chemicals.
The unique design of the Sentinel System Filter means that it does not rely on magnets, but instead utilises a directed flow pattern and special gauze arrangement which work together to force the suspended material down into the bottom section of the unit, where it is collected and simply drained away by opening a ball valve pre-fitted to the base of the filter.
- Compact Design
- Suitable for all types of wet central heating systems
- Eliminates all types of circulating solids
- Helps prevent sludge build up
- No use of magnets - enabling removal of both magnetic and non-magnetic debris
- Complements chemical cleaners and treatments
- Vertical Mounting - Allows the unit to be sited easily
- Proven technology