Sentinel CombiGuard Replacement Cartridge Only
Image for illustrative purposes only.
The Sentinel Combiguard unit at PlumbNation provides protection for domestic hot water systems from the effects of scale deposition.
The Sentinel CombiGuard works by proportionally blending a minute amount of polyphosphate into the system water. The polyphosphate suspends the hardness salts thus preventing them from forming scale.
The effect of the Sentinel CombiGuard is permanent and therefore storage tanks, cylinders, etc. can all be effectively treated. The polyphosphate ingredient is totally safe for use in domestic supply water.
- Simple installation procedure
- Prevents scale formation on all critical heat surfaces
- Lasts 12 months between cartridge changes
- Cartridge change indicator
- Maximum Working Pressure - 10 Bar
- Maximum Inlet Water Temperature - 30°C
- Maximum Ambient Temperature - 40°C
- Maximum Flow Rates (15mm unit) - 30 ltrs/min
- Maximum Flow Rates (Universal unit) - 54 ltrs/min
- Average amount of treated water
- Per 12 moth cartridge - 120,000 ltrs
- Maximum treated water temperature - 95°C
Ideal for Use With:
- Combination Boilers
- Thermal Storage Systems
- Unvented Hot Water Systems
- Electric Showers
- Boilers and Pipework
- Multi Point Heaters
- Hot Water Cylinders
- Washing Machines and Dishwashers