Sentinel R100 Solar Thermal Heat Transfer Fluid - 10 Litre
Sentinel R100 is a superior heat transfer fluid for enhanced performance and longer life and is available at PlumbNation Plumbing Supplies. The value of solar heating depends on the continued efficiency of heat transfer between the solar collector and the thermal store.
Sentinel R100 is available in 10 ltr and 20 litre containers and is formulated for solar heating systems operating up to 200°C, containing special reversibly vapourisable inhibitors to protect all metals commonly found in solar heating systems, whether your system is operating at its highest or lowest temperatures you can be sure your system metals are afforded superior protection against corrosion, fouling and deposit formation. Sentinel R100, a clear blue liquid, is easy to use and effective straight from the container. It can be used with the Sentinel SolarFlush unit for easy filling of systems.
- Ready to use without dilution.
- Vapourisable inhibitors protect metals both in the liquid and the vapour phases
- Formulated for extended fluid life and resistance to thermal degradation.
- Does not attack system sealant materials.
- Frost protection down to -25°C.
- Buffered pH.
- Chemically and thermally stable.