Sentinel R500 Heat Transfer Fluid - 20 Litre
Sentinel R500 Ground Source Heat Transfer Fluid allows for exceptional thermal transfer and protection for Ground Source Heat Pump Systems and is available for purchase at PlumbNation. Sentinel R500 is a clear, blue glycol-based liquid. It's specifically designed for use as a highly efficient heat transfer fluid in Ground Source Heat Pump equipment and ground loop circuits. Optimised to provide frost protection to -22°C, it offers superior stability, exceptional thermal transfer, protection against corrosion and deposits, and resistance to degradation so providing extended fluid life.
R500 Heat Transfer Fluid also contains an effective biocide that will help to control the growth of bacteria in a sanitised system should it become contaminated after commissioning. We at PlumbNation Plumbing Supplies recommend the FrostCheck Test Kit for installation validation checks. The properties of Sentinel R500 help reduce the costs of system operation.
- Ready to use - no need for dilution
- Resistant to degradation
- Non-toxic and biodegradable
- Compatible with Sentinel R700
- Buffered pH Sentinel R500:
- Contains corrosion inhibitors for superior protection of system metals
- Provides effective frost protection
- Contains a biocide to prevent fouling