Smith’s Space Saver SS80 Hydronic Plinth Heater
Hydronic Fan Convector - Kitchen Plinth Heater
The slimline SS80 kitchen heater from Smith's - the only plinth heater that fits IKEA style 80mm plinth heights.
A highly energy efficient fan convector that fits neatly into the plinth of a kitchen unit. Space Saver eliminates the need for conventional radiators. And, as its name implies, this brings considerable space saving benefits - more room for extra storage units, more work surfaces, more space for kitchen appliances.
Space Saver is used predominantly for domestic applications where the ingenious plinth-mounting feature makes it ideal for heating kitchens, utility rooms and bathrooms. Plinth mounting also makes Space Saver ideal for certain non-domestic applications such as reception areas, changing rooms, libraries, etc.
- Heat Output: 3600 Btu/h, 1100 Watts
- The SS80 is 75mm high making it a perfect fit for a narrower kitchen plinths
- Supplied complete with Brushed Steel Colour Grille, pre-wired cable and flexible installation hoses
- Creates space for more kitchen cupboards, extra work surface and additional appliances
- Connects to and runs from your central heating system
- Room size guide – 24Âm3
- Choice of multiple facia grille colours
- 5 Year Parts And Labour Warranty
- 20mm clearance above unit required
- Model secured to plinth by two screws through fascia grille
- Unit must be earthed
- Suitable for two-pipe central heating systems only
- Low temperature cut-out thermostat set to energise fan at approximately 35Â°C
- Check water temperature is hot enough to activate low temperature cut-out thermostat (LTC). Vent screw accessible through fascia grille
- Single rocker switch - low/off/normal