Smith's Caspian LST Heaters
The Caspian LST fan convector full complies with the NHS Estates Health Guidance Notes, "Safe hot water and surface temperatures" (formally known as DN4) and its operation and compliance has been independently verififed by BSRIA.
The Caspian LST is suitable for a range of low level installation projects in any NHS Estates premises including hospitals, clinics, surgeries and other health care premises where heat emitters whose maximum surface temperature does not exceed 43°C are required.
Incorporating the latest EC motor technology, the three models (120, 90 & 60) are all hydronic and plumb into any wet two-pipe central heating system whether conventional or renewable. The Caspian LST delivers heat quickly, efficiently and effectively and there is also a range of additional controls and accessories available, as required.
- Suitable for two-pipe central heating systems
- Maximum installation height for high or ceiling mounting - 4m to underside
- Pipework access holes on the rear and underside
- Key operated front access panels
- Bleed valve accessible on removal of front casing
- Unit must be earthed
- Variable heat output controller (mounted within the product)
- Built in room thermostat