Smith’s Eco-Powerad 1500 Low Level
Wall Mounted Hydronic Fan Convector Radiator
Smaller than a radiator, yet bigger on output, this fan convector combines elegant good looks with energy efficiency. Providing warmth from the floor upwards – the ideal heating pattern – the Eco-Powerad fan convector is up to 31% more efficient than an equivalent output radiator and will operate effectively on wet central heating systems.
Fan convector technology allows the central heating system to operate at temperatures as low as 40°C enabling heat pumps to run at their higher efficiencies and to generate SAP improvements of 7.5% over traditional radiators.
Eco-Powerad installs just like a radiator using the same pipe work and valves but is less than half the weight and takes up a much smaller footprint making it easier to handle in both existing and new developments. Simple to operate, Eco-Powerad fan convectors switch on and off automatically with the central heating system, and with the addition of thermostatic radiator valves they will provide efficient room temperature control.
- Heat Output: 8200 Btu/h, 2400 Watts
- Connects to and runs from your central heating system
- Compatible with boilers & renewable technology (heat pumps)
- Low surface temperature (LST) casing
- Compact & lightweight
- Circulates the heat from floor level
- 15mm flow & return pipe work
- 5 Year Parts and Labour Warranty
- Front casing: zinc coated steel
- Polyester powder-coated: white RAL 9010
- Mounting bracket supplied
- Unit must be earthed
- Suitable for two-pipe central heating systems
- Minimum height above floor level 150mm
- Maximum height above floor level 500mm
- Low temperature cut-out thermostat, set to energise fan at approximately 35°C
- Suitable for thermostatic radiator valves (TRV) – not supplied