Smith’s Ecovector HL1000-12V High Level Low Voltage
Wall Mounted Hydronic Fan Convector
A range of wall-mounted fan convectors that are ideal for the home, office and a wide variety of other non-domestic applications. Fitted unobtrusively above head height, EcovectorÂ® HL makes maximum use of wall space with a safe, high-level heat source. Suitable for use on both existing boiler systems and those driven by renewable technology such as ground or air-source heat pumps.
Using only 5% of the water content of an equivalent output radiator the EcovectorÂ® high level fan convector is more energy efficient, more responsive and more effective than either under-floor heating or panel radiators. Will heat the room more quickly than other heat emitters thereby reducing the amount or time your boiler or heat pump is running.
Low voltage model available for areas of high humidity such as bathrooms and swimming pools.
- Heat Output: 3500 Btu/h, 1000 Watts
- Installed at high level to maximise low level wall space
- Suitable for bathrooms and other high humidity areas
- Connects to and runs from your central heating system
- Compatible with boilers & renewable technology (heat pumps)
- Installs up to 2.1m height
- 15mm flow & return pipe work
- 5 Year Parts and Labour Warranty
- Front casing: zinc-coated steel
- Polyester powder-coated: textured white BS 4800 00A01 18% gloss
- Side panels: polymer eggshell white
- Maximum installation height 2.1m (6’11â) to underside
- No top or side clearance required
- Unit must be earthed (except model 1000-12V)
- Suitable for two-pipe central heating systems
- Patress box not supplied for transformer (model 1000-12V)
- Two rocker switches- normal/off/boost, heating/fan-only
- Low temperature cut out thermostat, set to energise fan at approximately 35Â°C