Smith’s Space Saver SS2E
Electric Fan Convector Kitchen Plinth Heater
A highly energy efficient fan convector that fits neatly into the plinth of a kitchen unit. Space Saver eliminates the need for conventional radiators. And, as its name implies, this brings considerable space saving benefits - more room for extra storage units, more work surfaces, more space for kitchen appliances.
Space Saver is used predominantly for domestic applications where the ingenious plinth-mounting feature makes it ideal for heating kitchens, utility rooms and bathrooms. Plinth mounting also makes Space Saver ideal for certain non-domestic applications such as reception areas, changing rooms, libraries, etc.
- Heat Output 1000/2000 Watts
- Supplied complete with Brushed Steel Colour Grille and pre-wired cable
- Creates space for more kitchen cupboards, extra work surface and additional appliances
- Connects to and runs from your standard electric system
- Room size guide – 29 m3
- Averages 13p per kWh (depending on your energy supplier)
- Choice of seven facia grille colours
- 5 Year Parts And Labour Warranty
- 20mm clearance above unit required
- Model secured to plinth by two screwsthrough fascia grille
- Unit must be earthed (not 12 volt SELV)
- 3 rockerswitches, fan-off/fan-only, 1kW, 2kW