Smith’s Space Saver SS5/Dual
Hydronic & Electric Fan Convector - Kitchen Plinth Heater
A highly energy efficient fan convector that fits neatly into the plinth of a kitchen unit. Space Saver eliminates the need for conventional radiators. And, as its name implies, this brings considerable space saving benefits - more room for extra storage units, more work surfaces, more space for kitchen appliances.
Space Saver is used predominantly for domestic applications where the ingenious plinth-mounting feature makes it ideal for heating kitchens, utility rooms and bathrooms. Plinth mounting also makes Space Saver ideal for certain non-domestic applications such as reception areas, changing rooms, libraries, etc.
- Heat Output Hydronic: 4400 Btu/h, 1300 Watts.
- Heat Output Electric: 1000 Watts
- Supplied complete with Brushed Steel Colour Grille, pre-wired cable and flexible installation hoses
- Creates space for more kitchen cupboards, extra work surface and additional appliances
- Connects to and runs from your central heating system
- Room size guide – 37 m3
- Adds less than £5 to your annual heating bills
- Choice of seven facia grille colours
- 5 Year Parts And Labour Warranty
- 20mm clearance above unit required
- Model secured to plinth by two screwsthrough fascia grille
- Unit must be earthed (not 12 volt SELV)
- Suitable for two-pipe central heating systems only
- 3 rockerswitches, heating/off/fan-only, hydronic/electric, normal/boost