Stuart Turner Monsoon Extra 3.6 bar Water Boosting Pump
Monsoon Extra 3.6 bar Pressure Sets incorporates a multistage pump mounted on to a 24 litre diaphragm tank and is designed solve the problem of poor cold water mains pressure and to be installed in conjunction with a cold water break cistern to locally boost cold water supplies. Operation is fully automatic, requiring no on-site commissioning.
In the home Monsoon Extra Pressure Sets are typically used to boost cold water supplies to Combination Boiler or Pressurised Un-vented stored hot water systems. In light commercial applications they can be used to boost cold water supplies to laundries, kitchens, hotels & sports/leisure facilities.
- Robust brass/stainless steel construction
- 2.6 and 3.6 bar performance options
- Supplied complete with a WRAS approved 24 litre diaphragm tank to reduce pump starts and improve efficiency
- Supplied fully assembled & ready to install, including 2 x G 1 flexible hoses, inlet strainer & pre-wired
- Fully automatic control
- No on-site setting/commissioning
- Dry run protection
- Unique control system stops pump pulsing in operation
- Quiet & reliable operation