Teddington Fire Valves
The Teddington KBB Fire Valve is a safety shut-off valve for oil central heating systems. It is installed outside your property in the oil supply pipe line, and is designed to automatically shut-off the fuel supply in the case of a fire or over heating.
- Remotely shuts off oil supply in case of fire or over heating.
- BS 5410: Part 1: 1997 Building Regulation compliant.
- Robust 40 year old design.
- Once used in RAF Spitfire Fighters.
- Failsafe operation.
- Can be reset once activated.
- Can be used manually & remotely.