Telford Tempest Horizontal Stainless Steel Indirect 200L Unvented Cylinder
Acknowledged for the superb quality of their products, Telford Hot Water Cylinders are one of the biggest brands in the market. This Stainless Steel Unvented Horizontal Hot Water Cylinder is just one of the products that will display you the great craftsmanship that go into Telfords productions.
All of the households unvented cylinders are now built from 2304 Duplex Stainless Steel. The Tornado products are finished with a wipe-clean, white coated steel casing, and only using some of the cleanest materials, the heat loss is limited to a minimum making these products more economical to operate.
Telford are so certain about there Horizontal cylinder line that they are even delivering a lifetime guarantee with them, as well as a 2 year guarantee on parts.
Perfect for installations where height is a concern, the cylinders are developed from Duplex stainless-steel and are produced with a factory-fitted 3 kW immersion heater to supply back-up heat.
Tempest Indirect hot water storage cylinders include an internal coil and are manufactured for use with a gas or oil-fired boiler, as the main heat source (either sealed system or open vented).
Features and Benefits:
- Indirect cylinders are heated by a boiler & immersion heater
- Minimum working pressure - 1 Bar
- Minimum pipe size for best operation - 22mm
- Stainless steel is an extremely durable and long-lasting material
- Supplies mains pressure hot water and high flow rates
- Fast reheat and Highly efficient
- Factory-fitted temperature and pressure relief value set at 7 bar / 90 degree C
- Fully insulated to minimise any heat loss
- Full unvented kit supplied, including remote expansion vessel with factory-fitted wall mounting bracket
- Factory-fitted 3kW immersion heater
- WRAS approved
- Bespoke systems available, if we can make it we will do it
- Treated to protect against corrosion
- All unvented cylinders require a yearly service
- 2 year guarantee on components from the manufacturer
- Lifetime guarantee from the manufacturer
1 x 7 bar Temp & Pressure Relieve Valve, 1 x Expansion Vessel, 1 x 3kw Immersion Heater, 1 x Dualstat, 1 x Tundish, 1 x 3Bar Inlet Control Group, 1 x Two Port Motorised Valve, 2 x Cradles