Vaillant ecoFIT pure 412 Regular Boiler Natural Gas ErP
The Vaillant ecoFIT pure 412 Regular Boiler is designed to fit into a compact kitchen cupboard with top and rear flue options available. Giving you the latest up to date boiler technologoy within the new ErP regulations.
Features & Benefits
- Top and rear flue options on all boiler models - Allows flexible siting options and installs in various property types
- Clear LED display - offers visibility in dimly lit areas for easier installation and use
- Easy installation and maintenance - accessible layout that allows all components to be replaced from the boiler front
- Recognisable Vaillant fault codes - making it easy to diagnose faults
- High-specification aluminium heat exchanger- designed to last longer, maintain easily, and reduce energy bills
- High-quality components - offering peace of mind for the lifetime of the product
- Industry-leading flue lengths - 10m flue length across all ecoFIT pure boiler outputs
- 4-sided cooling and water agitation of the heat exchanger - reducing stress on the heat exchanger for longer life reliability and reduced maintenance costs
- Compatible with Vaillant’s intelligent range of controls - for the most convenient and energy efficient system, saving on energy bills
- 5 year warranty when registered through Vaillant Advance - with the opportunity to purchase up to 10 years. For homeowner piece of mind.