Vaillant ecoTEC Sustain 34 Combination Boiler Natural Gas ErP
The Vaillant ecoTEC sustain is designed for specification with easy use, longevity and low maintenance firmly in mind.
The sustain range features 24,28 and 34kW combination models to suit all types of properties.
Features & Benefits
- High-quality heat exchanger - Stainless steel heat exchanger designed for long life and easy maintenance
- Removable side panels and push-fit flue system - For improved accessibility and ease of installation
- Modulating low NOx burner and fan - Lower emissions to fulfill green credentials
- Recognised Grundfos high-efficiency pump - Modulating high-torque pump uses low energy to deliver a balanced output to meet the boiler demand, helping to reduce energy consumption
- New condensate trap with safety back-up - Removable from the base of appliance for easy install and maintenance
- Large illuminated blue on back LED display - Easy-to-read boiler display wherever it is sited with simple fault code identification
- Compatible with aroTHERM air-to-water heat pump hybrid system - Making the perfect entry into renewable systems
- Familiar footprint and flue position - Makes replacing an existing ecoTEC pro with an ecoTEC sustain quicker and easier; compatible with all existing Vaillant flue components
Exclusively designed for the specification market and do not attract any rewards, credits, cash, guarantee, or incentive points if registered on Vaillant Advance.