Viessmann Vitocell 200-V Unvented Single Coil ThermalÃ‚Â Storage Cylinders
Vitocell 200 cylinders are built to a high specification for long term durability, mechanical strength and reliability. Manufactured from Duplex stainless steel, they are designed to resist all forms of corrosion including crevice and stress.Ã‚Â High performance and minimal heat loss are achieved by a minimum of 50mm polyurethane foam insulation, which is injected into the case and covers both domes.
The cylinders are particularly light and easy to handle and are supplied with all the necessary cold and hot water controls and a 2-port valve for control of domestic hot water. An auxiliary back up 3 kW immersion heater is also supplied, with operating thermostat and energy cut off valve. The immersion heater is fitted at the front for easy access.
It is designed for use on unvented installations and contains a safety overheat thermostat in addition to the operating thermostat. All plumbing connections are provided with 22 mm compression fittings with nuts and olives for ease of installation and optimum flow rate.
- Attractive white un-vented domestic hot water cylinder rangeÃ‚Â
- Volumes of 90/120/150/180/210/250/300 litres for single coilÃ‚Â
- Solar twin coil in 210/250/300 litresÃ‚Â
- High grade Duplex stainless steel cylinderÃ‚Â
- Lightweight design for ease of transport and handlingÃ‚Â
- Insulation exceeds Chess Best Practice as low as 1.4 kW/24hrÃ‚Â
- High recovery heating coil (<19 minutes)Ã‚Â
- All cylinders can be connected to Viessmann 4-pipe systems with separateÃ‚Â sensor pocketsÃ‚Â
- Stand alone cylinder (complies with G3)Ã‚Â
- High flow rates achievable at 2.5 Bar working pressureÃ‚Â
- External expansion vessel (supplied)Ã‚Â
- Dimensions of 600 mm at widest point (all models)Ã‚Â
- Simple front connection compression fittingsÃ‚Â
- Back up 3 kW immersion heater on all modelsÃ‚Â
- Simple maintenance no anode requiredÃ‚Â
- Warranty 25 years for perforation of shell and 2 years for all other parts