Viessmann Vitocell 200-V Unvented Single Coil Thermal Storage Cylinders
Vitocell 200 cylinders are built to a high specification for long term durability, mechanical strength and reliability. Manufactured from Duplex stainless steel, they are designed to resist all forms of corrosion including crevice and stress. High performance and minimal heat loss are achieved by a minimum of 50mm polyurethane foam insulation, which is injected into the case and covers both domes.
The cylinders are particularly light and easy to handle and are supplied with all the necessary cold and hot water controls and a 2-port valve for control of domestic hot water. An auxiliary back up 3 kW immersion heater is also supplied, with operating thermostat and energy cut off valve. The immersion heater is fitted at the front for easy access.
It is designed for use on unvented installations and contains a safety overheat thermostat in addition to the operating thermostat. All plumbing connections are provided with 22 mm compression fittings with nuts and olives for ease of installation and optimum flow rate.
Features & Benefits
- 300 litres cylinder will suit the hot water demand of 3 bathrooms and 2 separate showers and 5+ bedroom
- 25 year warranty on the 200-v stainless steel against perforation
- Standard 2 year warranty on all other parts
- G3 building regulation compliant
- CFC/HCFC free fire retardant polyurethane foam with an ozone depletion potential of zero (ODP Zero) and a global warming potential (GWP) of one
- Insulation exceeds CHESS Best Practice, as low as 1.4kW/24hr
- High recovery heating coil, reheating in less than 19 minutes
- Includes G3 safety kit
- 40 litre expansion vessel included
- Separate sensor pocket for 4 pipe system sensor connection, sensor provided
- Includes secondary return 22 mm tapping
- Back up 3kW immersion heater provided
- Includes T & P valve
- Simple maintenance, no anode required
- Lightweight design for ease of transport and handling