Viessmann Vitodens 050-W 35kW Combination Boiler Natural Gas ErP
Vitodens 050-W boilers now come with a 7 year warranty as standard for Viessmann Trained Installers.
An extensive range of accessories makes the Vitodens 050-W equally suitable for either new build or modernisation. It is offered with two DHW output ratings (5.9 to 29.3 and 8 to 35 kW), as a combi boiler with an integral instantaneous water heater.
An electronic boiler control unit for thermostatic mode and weather compensated mode is already integrated into the Vitodens 050-W, along with a frost stat. The outside temperature sensor is available as an accessory.
The Vitodens 050-W features a particularly low level of operating noise and its components are accessible from the front, for ease of servicing and maintenance. With a height of only 707 mm, the Vitodens 050-W is one of the smallest wall mounted boilers in its class. Its compact dimensions recommend it as a replacement for outdated boilers in flats and apartments – including up to five boilers on different floors connected to one vertical flue system.
- 29 and 35 kW models available
- Economical and efficient, with high standard seasonal efficiency [to DIN] up to 97 % (Hs) [gross cv] / 108 % (Hi) [net cv] or SEDBUK > 90 % (2005) > 88% (2009)
- Modulation range up to 1:4
- Extensive system accessories
- Inox-Radial heat exchanger and cylinder burner made from stainless steel
- Easy operation, optionally also via room thermostats
- Control unit prepared for plug-in in time switches and wireless receivers
- Ideal for installation in living areas due to low operating noise and compact dimensions
- Low installed height for easier replacement of old boilers
- Improved access to serviceable parts e.g. plate heat exchanger
- Ease of wiring
- LPG conversion kit available
- 10 year warranty on the Inox-Radial heat exchanger