Warmflow U-Series HE 15-21kW Utility System Boiler Oil ErP
The Warmflow 15-21kW Utility System Boilers comply with all the latest oil regualtions and ErP ratings. The Warmflow (USHE) are supplied as a kit, consisting of a Utility Pumped Boiler (UPHE) and a System Kit.
The Warmflow System Kit consists of a pre-assembled expansion vessel, pressure gauge and filling loop. A pressure hose for connection to the system is also supplied. The System Kit can be connected in only a few minutes creating a sealed heating system.
Models up to 120HE are supplied with System Kit SK1 having a capacity of 12 litres suitable for a maximum total system volume of 145 litres. Refer to BS7074 and the Boiler Manual for further guidance on expansion vessel sizing.
Features & Benefits
- Available in outputs from 15 to 44kW
- Designed to fit neatly under standard work surfaces (models up to 120HE)
- Stylish, pre-coated white casing
- Front servicing
- Suitable for use with conventional flues or with the multi-optional HE ‘Easy-Fit’ Balanced Flue System
- Riello RDB2.2 and 3.2 burners fitted as standard
- Optional 7-day Digital Programmer for mounting within the boiler casing
Good to know
The Warmflow Utility Standard Boilers (UHE) are supplied with a pre-wired, factory-fitted burner and thermostat. Only one IE320 mains socket (supplied) needs to be wired on site. The multi-optional flue system can be routed through the top, back, left or right hand side of the casing.