Zeno 17kW ASHP AS03
ZENO INVERTER DRIVEN AIR SOURCE HEAT PUMP MODELS
Includes controller, pump, heated drip tray, 1" x Y strainer, 1 x flexi hose kit ,2 x 1" isolating ball valve, 2 x 1" Male to Female Elbows.
The Zeno airflow range of uniquely designed air source heat pumps harnesses natural heat energy from the air by blowing it through a highly finned evaporator coil.
Features and Benefits
- Warmlink Technology allows the user to remotely control the unit from a smart device and view full diagnostics
- Variable speed-inverter driven compressor. Low noise, high efficiency Mitsubishi Rotary compressor; the heart of the system.
- User-friendly touchscreen interface covering all aspects of heat pump and system control; the brain of the system.
- Variable speed, high efficiency pump. Fully integrated, variable speed, high efficiency pump for the heating circuit modulates flow to match heating demand and overcome hydraulic resistance whilst maintaining peak efficiency.
- Filters and flexi hoses as standard.
- Electronic controlled expansion valves. Optimising system efficiency by allowing the heat pump to run at a range of flow temperatures and capacities.
- High Flow heat exchangers with large surface area. Maximising the heat supplied to the property whilst maintaining high flow rates for efficient operation.
- Designed to run from a standard single-phase domestic electricity supply.
- Flow temperature up to 55°C means domestic how water. (DHW) can be produced without the need for additional heat sources.