Warmup 6iE Smart WiFi Thermostat
Controlled from a smartphone, tablet or computer, the 6iE Smart WiFi thermostat learns how you use your heating and the unique way your house reacts. It automatically suggests ways for you to save energy, like what temperature you should set for when you’re not home and times you can turn the heating off early.
The smart ways the 6iE finds to heat your home more efficiently could save you up to Â£200 on the average UK energy bill.
Warmup are independent from the energy suppliers so the 6iE also works in the background to find better energy tariffs for you, which could save you up to Â£380 in addition to the savings you get from your lower energy usage.
- Energy saving advice - The 6iE finds you lower energy tariffs and smart ways to lower your usage. You can view your energy costs with graphical displays and comparisons
- Smartphone control - Use your smartphone, tablet or computer to control your heating online. Smart Overrides give quick, intuitive control of your heating. No need to reprogram if your routine changes
- Learning mode - You can set the 6iE to learn how you use your heating and it will program itself, adjusting start times based on current temperatures to ensure your home is up to temperature at the right time
- WarmApps - Get apps on your 6iE like traffic alerts and transport delays for your journey. Even upload a photo background to personalise the thermostat.
- The 6iE requires 230VAC power at all times.
- Compatible with electric and hydronic underfloor heating systems up to 16A.
- Compatible with Combi and System boilers with Switch Live (230VAC) input.